Write for Us
The Farmer Took a Wife is looking for a few great writers for our Social Media and Blog. Topics we are interested in include: faith, motherhood, family, relationships, parenting, kids, life on the farm, farm wife life, and humor. We also accept articles written about current events.
We pay for original content only. Articles should not be posted on previous sites. We suggest articles be the 600-800 word range. You can be a brand new writer as well, you do not need to have previous articles published. Not all articles will be published. They must be well-written and edited.
If you are interested in writing for us please submit the following information to us at email@example.com
- Name and E-mail address
- Where have you previously written articles before, if you have.
- Your blog, website, and social media accounts if applicable
- Your Pay-Pal Email Address for payment, payment will ONLY be made through PayPal.
- A brief biography, that will be posted at the end of your article
- An attached Photo of yourself that will be posted with your article, bio, and email address on our blog.
- A photo you would like to include that has to do with the subject you are writing about, if applicable, if not we will find one. This is the photo that will be posted on our Facebook page and the top of your blog article.
We will be paying our writers if you get published. Payments will be sent out the 1st of each month. Payment is based on unique views to our site for 30 days. If your writing has not been on our site for 30 days, then you must wait until the next pay cycle. You will get paid twice, after 60 days is up, no payment will be sent out, as the article is old. A small transaction fee will be deducted from the payment total, per PayPal’s regulations.
We will promote your writing on at least one form of our Social Media. We encourage you to promote it as well and have your friends promote it too.
1K - 1,999 UNIQUE Views on Website: $10
2K - 2,999 UNIQUE Views on Website: $20
3K+ Unique Views on Website: $35
Payment scale is apt to change with the popularity of this idea to get users to our website. We will look at the success of this in a few months.