When I post these recipes for all of you I feel like The Pioneer Woman, so today I used her branded dish to make this week's recipe.
LOADED BAKED MASHED POTATOES
4 to 5 medium sized potatoes or how many you think
1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 bacon bits
1/2 a stick of butter
1 tsp of pepper
1. Boil your potatoes
2. Mash your potatoes with a potato masher after they are cooked through
3. Add your milk, sour cream, and 1/2 of the butter.
4. Mix all those with a hand mixer
5. Add the cheese, bacon bits, and pepper
6. Add to a baking dish
7. Add a little more cheese and bacon bits to the top. I also place the rest of the butter around the top too, so it stays moist.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. This depends on your oven.