A little less than 3 weeks ago this recipe went viral on Facebook. It has reached over 1 million people and shared over 12,000 times.
One of our favorite quick, meals here on the farm are chicken taquitos.
What you need:
2 to 3 frozen chicken breast, more if you are feeding more people
1 8 oz cream cheese
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 to 2 cups of water
Your favorite shredded cheese.
1. Put your chicken breast, cream cheese, taco seasoning, and water in a crockpot.
2. Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours
3. Shred up your chicken and cream cheese
4. Put them on tortilla shells, add cheese, roll them up
5. Put in the oven on 350 degrees for 15 minutes
6. Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole or plain (like most of my family likes)