Each Friday we make Homemade pizza in our family. We usually have Beef and Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza, but this week my daughters wanted to try something new...Macaroni and Cheese Pizza!
1 10.5 Oz Can of Cheddar Cheese Soup
4 TBSP of Unsalted Butter
3 Cups Shredded Cheddar
3 Cups Mozzarella
1 16 ox Box of your Favorite Noodles
Enough Water to fill up Instant Pot to barely cover Noodles
1.5 Cups of Half and Half
Your favorite Pizza Crust
1. Add your noodles, butter, and water to Instant Pot. Use just enough water to cover the noodles.
2. Turn on Instant pot to Manuel 5 minutes. When done with the 5 minutes, quick release. This will make a mess, so be ready for a little volcano out the top!
3. When the noodles are cooking in the Instant Pot get your crust ready. Then spread the Cheddar Cheese Soup on for the sauce.
4. Once the Noodles are ready add the half and half, shredded cheddar, and 2 cups of Mozzarella. Do not drain the water. Stir it all in the instant pot.
5. Add the Cheesy Noodles on top of the crust and cheddar cheese soup.
6. Add the last cup of Mozzarella ...We actually had more than a cup.
7. Bake according to your crust's instructions....AND ENJOY!