I'm always looking for meals that I can make for my family. My oldest daughter gets hot lunch once a month at her school, as it is a rural country school. In April the moms that signed up made Chicken Tetrazzini. She came home talking about it, so I decided to try something new one night.
- 16 oz linguini cooked
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 4 chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
1. I cooked my Chicken in my Instant Pot. I placed the Chicken in the pot with 1 cup chicken broth and then used water to make sure it was covering all the chicken. I cooked it for 13 minutes, with a 4 minute natural release, and then a quick release.
2. While that was cooking I boiled the water for the noodles and cooked and drained and set to the side.
3. After the Chicken was done I took my kitchenaid mixer and shredded my chicken, as I was running short on time.
4. In a medium bowl, combine ½ cup butter, cooked chicken, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and chicken broth. Mix well and then add in cooked noodles.