Now that our schedule has slowed down and we have a meal planning calendar, we will start posting some recipes.
This one was enjoyed by my WHOLE family tonight and yes even the picky 5 year old. This only has 6 ingredients too.
4 to 5 Chicken Breasts
2 cans of Cream of Chicken
1 can of Chicken Broth
2 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp Onion Powder
1 or 2 cans of Pre made biscuits, we like lots of biscuits so we do 2 cans.
1. Place the chicken breasts in the crockpot. Add the cream of chicken, chicken broth, onion powder, and butter.
2. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
3. Shred your chicken by using a hand mixer.
4. Quarter the biscuits and throw them on top of the shredded chicken.
5. Cook on high for 1 hour.
6. Serve to your hungry family.