I have two really good eaters and 1 very picky eater with my three kids. This meal below was of course gobbled up by the two good eaters, but also the picky eater!
Chicken, Bacon, Alfredo Noodle Bake
2 to 3 Chicken Breasts depending on size
1 Jar of Alfredo Sauce
1/2 Pack of Real Bacon Bits or a half a pack of bacon fried and cut up
1 stick of butter
1 tsp pepper
3 cups of any type of noodles
2 cups of mozzarella cheese
1. I used my crockpot to cook the chicken. I put it in 5 hours before I wanted to use it with my noodles. My chicken breasts were frozen. I added the chicken breasts, 3/4 of the jar of alfredo sauce, the stick of butter, pepper, and bacon to the crockpot. I cooked on low for 5 hours.
2. After the chicken is cooked. Boil your noodles on the stove.
3. Turn off your crockpot. Take off the lid . Shred up your chicken. I used my hand mixer.
4. After the noodles are cooked and drained, mix the chicken mixture and the noodles together. Add 1 cup of cheese and mix again.
5. Add the remaining sauce.
6. Put the the mixture in a 9 x 12 pan. Add the remaining cheese to the top.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
8. Serve with parmesan cheese.