I'm the queen of simple meals and this one takes the cake!
Do you love that good taste of fried chicken, but don't like the oil? If you answered yes you need to get yourself an air fryer.
I air fried two boneless chicken breasts tonight for supper and it tastes great and smells like fried chicken.
How I did it:
1. Preheated my air fryer to 390 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Seasoned the chicken breasts that I only thawed for maybe an hour, so they were still a little frozen. I seasoned mine with only salt and pepper.
3. Stick them in the air fryer.
4. Cook them for 25 minutes at 390 degrees.
5. Make sure you cut into your chicken to make sure it is cooked through.